M.B.L. Brok is the data controller for your personal information collected through the Wearrrpirate.com website.
The information we collect
We collect information directly from individuals, and automatically through the use of our services.
The information we collect directly from individuals: e-mail address, name, contact details, phone # (optional) and company details (optional).
Information we get from the use of our services: This information is primarily non-personally identifying information of the type that web browsers and services like Google Analytics typically make available (-i.e. language, browser type, referring site, duration of visit, to name a few).
Other non-identifying information that we might have access to include how you make use of our website, cookies, your approximate location, etc. This non-personally identifying information is collected in order to better understand how visitors make use of our services and how we can continually improve visitors’ experience.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use the information
We use the information you provide about yourself to fulfil your order for our services, to respond to your inquiries about your order and to notify you about the status of your order.
We use the data of members in the following way:
- E-mail address: to send you a confirmation of the order, online guidance e-mails , invoices and further correspondence.
- Name: to be able to answer your response and for invoicing.
Address, Postal code, City (required), Company details: to send the invoice and for our administration, to comply with the statutory obligations.
- Payment and invoice details: for our administration, to comply with the statutory administration obligations.
Who has access to your data
To begin with, Wearrrpirate.com does not sell, trade, or rent personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. In order to render our services, there is data that we will need to share with third-party service providers -i.e. “Data processors.” These third parties act as Data Processors within the meaning of the relevant privacy legislation.
- Website Hosting/development: Our hosting provider hosts your data in the United Kingdom. The website developer only has incidental access to your data if this is necessary for the execution of the development/ management.
- E-mails Service: We might use e-mail marketing software to manage our e-mails and your data.
- Accounting Services: Our invoicing and administration run by an online accounting software. Our accountants have access to your data to process our administration.
- Legal advisers: In the event of a legal dispute, we may be obliged to pass on details to a legal adviser and use them in legal proceedings. In doing so, we will only pass on the data that are necessary for connection with the legal proceedings.
- Government agencies: If we are legally obliged to do so, we must pass on your details to government agencies, for example to the tax authorities.
How long do we keep your data
Are you aware of your rights
If and when we process your personal data, you still remain the owner of your data. Therefore, you are in your right to do the following:
- Access your Information: You can request information at anytime from us about data from you that we have stored.
- Deletion: You can request at anytime from us that we delete your personal data.
- Rectifying: You can request at anytime from us that we rectify or supplement your personal data if you believe that this personal data is incorrect (or incomplete).
- Data portability: In the event that we process your personal data digitally, you can request at anytime the transfer of your personal data.
Choices in relation to personal data
We offer all of our members the opportunity to view, change, or delete all personal information as mentioned above. Customize/ unsubscribe to Inspiration Emails: At the bottom of each email you receive from us, you will find the possibility to unsubscribe.
Adjust/ Unsubscribe Communication: If and when you wish to adjust your data or take any form of action related to personal information, you can contact us directly for this. See the contact details below.
Wearrrpirate.com makes use of “cookies” (text files placed on your computer). These cookies are in place in order to enhance user comfort and also make our website as useful and functional as possible. One of the purposes of our cookies is to make sure that our website works in an optimal way; we collect data for research in order to gain better insights into our customers and how they make use of our website. Our cookies do not obtain personal identifiable information (-i.e. telephone numbers or email addresses). Therefore, our cookies can’t be used for e-mail or telemarketing actions.
We makes use of the following types of cookies
- Functional Cookies: These cookies ensure that our website works properly. These cookies may store the name of your browser, the type of computer and technical information about the way you are connected to our website. All this information is ultimately used to facilitate (technically speaking) the navigation as well as use of our website. Lastly, these cookies can be used to store personal settings such as language.
- Analytics: These cookies enable us to measure the usage of our website and are placed by Google Analytics to measure the number of visits and the elements of the website that are most popular among visitors. All in all, this information is aggregated to ultimately improve the content displayed in our website as well as the user experience. Analytical cookies also measure how you found our websites so as to measure the effectiveness of email campaigns, advertisements or AdWords.
- Social media cookies: These cookies are used to share the website’s content on social media or any related website. You may share parts of our website on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, to name a few. Via these cookies, you are enabled to do so.
Cookies do not store your personal data, but usually do process your IP address. If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer or if you wish to delete cookies that have already been stored, you can arrange this via the settings screen in your browser settings (how to adjust these settings differs per browser).